Tuesday, March 27, 2012

"The children are probably very happy"



[special thanks to Dees Illustration http://www.deesillustration.com/]

 Have YOU heard of FEMA camps?

Jesse Ventura asks:

"I'm here to talk to you about these FEMA camps.  Uh, I'm very disturbed about them - why would we be building these things all over the country - for what purpose?"




"Well, we wouldn't, because they don't exist.  Uh, it's just a figment of some people who are, who have concerns about, ah, maybe Martians or other creatures coming to infiltrate our society thinking that there are such camps.  There are no such camps."


In the same video clip, after being shown the bill he co-sponsored:


"Well, I think, you know, I think I recall now something about this, and I, and if I'm correct I think those are locations for if there's a disaster like in Katrina - I think that's what it is.  It's not any kind of a concentration camp or anything to round up citizens."

And:

"I haven't been there - I don't know who the children are, but the children are probably very happy."

- Representative Steve Cohen of Tennessee, co-sponsor of the FEMA camps bill


You believe him, right?


My fellow investigators, please start at 9:19 in this link.  In his own words, Jesse Ventura describes how his show on FEMA camps was censored after being aired once:



And here is the program that was pulled from the air:




Rachel Maddow reporting on the NDAA:  (possibly related)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mPZlysCAm0&feature=related

"Martial law shakes hands with the US vaccine program"  - NaturalNews.com

http://www.naturalnews.com/036657_martial_law_Pentagon_vaccine_research.html

If the owl in the illustration has you confused,

[see post ""Weaving spiders come not here!""]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments: