Friday, April 20, 2012

Are you AOL or AWOL?


 






 



































*special thanks to Snarky Amber for this cartoon!

 Welcome, readers!

Is the Internet your tool, or are you the tool?

http://www.tribeoffive.com/2011/05/gotta-go-internet-is-frying-my-brain.html

Well, the Internet is liable to fry your brain in a planetary environment like this one:  (check out that blazing light!)


DARPA, the Defence Advanced Research Projects Agency, specializes in warrantless wiretapping of US citizens.  Their official (discontinued) graphic for their Information Awareness Office says it all:  "SCIENTIA EST POTENTIA" - "KNOWLEDGE IS POWER"

Note the all-seeing eye of Lucifer at the capstone, shining down on Earth with "Total Information Awareness," or TIA. 

The pyramid is a symbol of compartmentalization, as explained here by David Icke:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kIdJuvwGrM 



Personally, I suspect Facebook is being used as an information-gathering service a bit more sophisticated than that dusty, outdated Nazi color scheme.

They have a Facebook page.  Do you?


Their Facebook page says,

"Following public criticism that the development and deployment of these technologies could potentially lead to a mass surveillance system, the IAO was defunded by Congress in 2003. However, several IAO projects continued to be funded, and merely run under different names."


http://www.facebook.com/pages/Information-Awareness-Office/109064302444719

I found I just wasn't quite able to "like" the page, partly because I don't have a Facebook account.  And I don't have a Facebook account because I can't like the page, so it's a vicious circle, hehe.




"...several IAO projects continued to be funded, and merely run under different names."

This is true.  The new name, or a new name, is the "Information Innovation Office."

http://www.darpa.mil/Our_Work/I2O/

"But, Calm Canary!" you grumble, "I'm not a terrorist!  I don't have anything to hide!"

I don't either, but they do.




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments: